Blog Archive

Tuesday 21 October 2014

My cup of tea


What a lovely Monday.  Meet and great a new arrival to the village at
the fabulous home of our very generous hostess and her fine Border Collie.

Tempted to take my spaniel Mars, but decided the abundance of food
would be a challenge too far for his thieving nature.

Not a fan of tea of coffee I anticipate my usual drink of choice, resplendent in its familiar red can, would be  offered to me.  But no, what a delight.
Have you ever tried Chai Masala?
A MOST delicious classical spiced tea from India
Its enveloping warmness slipped down my throat, sweet but not too spicy. Umm...another cup please. This comforting  milky drink on a windy day was made for me by the very accomplished daughter of lovely hostess. Click on her  link below for receipe for my new favourite drink and many more inspirational dishes.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked the Indian chai masala. The recipe is now up on my blog so you can make a batch of the spice mix and then add a small amount (around 1/2 tsp for 3 cups) when you fancy delicately spiced hot drink. Here is the link again http://chilliandmint.com/2014/10/23/chai-masala-hot-spiced-milk/ x

    ReplyDelete