Blog Archive

Wednesday 30 April 2014

In hot water again...

He (TTC) is in trouble again, her other half that is.  He's very keen on his lawn, or potential lawn should I say and is aiming for a bit of Lords to lounge on. Woe betide me should I lift my leg or worse on it. Currently a large portion has been re-seeded and I'm just not too sure where I can go and where I can't.  I think I make him quite cross sometimes.  Perhaps that's why he decided to try and kill me.

This is how it happened.... She came into the garden, he (TTC) and I were both outside and he had a gun in his hand - no, it's not that bad, it wasn't going to be cold blooded murder, it's a spray gun - but a weed killer and therefore toxic.  There was a bit of shouting on her behalf which he mainly ignored, furiously she wrestled the weapon away from him and scanned the info on the back.  Umm, three chemicals listed, so dragging me inside she is quick onto Google.  It would appear that things weren't as serious as she had first thought. Once the spray  has dried there will be no danger to children or pets ...

Now she had to go and admit she might have over reacted.  And I live to fight another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment